Hello,

I have finished the changes. You can get the latest patch and list of
updates on the ticket page [1]. All tests run without an error and the patch
is ready for commit. I think somebody else should change the status of the
ticket according to our discussion here.

Thank you Ekrem and Russel, for your review and comments.

[1] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/14563

Best regards,
Serkan Kenar

--