Does '%(class)s_hosts' represent the reverse relationship of
'%(class)s_hostgroup' like:

HostGroups <-> Hosts

Or is a tree-like structure like:

... <-> HostGroups1 <-> Hosts1 <-> HostGroups2 <-> Hosts2 <-> ....

Where HostGroup2 has a relationship to Hosts1 and a separate
relationship to Hosts2?
--
Michael <mhall...@gmail.com>