On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <ja...@jacobian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:39 AM, Luke Plant <l.plant...@cantab.net> wrote:
>> It appears to me that this reports page is not nearly as useful as it
>> could be, and I'm thinking of redesigning it.
>
> Sounds just fine for me -- I really threw together the first version
> with very little thought. Feel free to go ahead!
>
> On a semi-related note, if any Trac-heads can suggest a better way of
> doing "canned queries" like this -- a plugin maybe? -- that might be
> more appropriate. But the wiki's fine if not.

Trac has a way to define reports, usually it would be at /report, but
my guess is that the django trac has it disabled.

Enabling that allows an admin to define reports (even complex SQL
queries), and/or save custom queries as canned reports. You can then
browse the list of reports, and also link them from the wiki

Regards,
   D.