On 23/03/11 17:58, Daniel Moisset wrote:

> Trac has a way to define reports, usually it would be at /report, but
> my guess is that the django trac has it disabled.
>
> Enabling that allows an admin to define reports (even complex SQL
> queries), and/or save custom queries as canned reports. You can then
> browse the list of reports, and also link them from the wiki

I was able to re-enable reports in the admin, but some problems:

* None of the existing reports work, from what I can tell
* Writing them requires knowledge of the Trac schema
* The user can't add additional filtering like they can with
  the query editor
* According to this page: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports
  reports are going to replaced with the query editor

So I guess it is best to stick with the query editor!

Luke

--
"I am going to let you move around more, just to break up the
mahogany." (True Quotes From Induhviduals, Scott Adams)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/