On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 7:48 PM, traff <trofimov.dmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Recent commit(r15883), which fixes #15565, indeed brokes execution of
> django server from IDE on UNIX platforms.
>
> What can be done to fix that?

Well, for starters, we'll need a clear description of the problem.
"IDE" isn't a specific product. "UNIX" isn't a specific operating
system. A bug report is useless until someone else can independently
replicate the problem; the more detail you provide, the easier that
is.

Once you've got that full description worked out, open a ticket and
provide the full description.

After that, the ticket will process through Django's usual bug
resolution procedure.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)