Hi Karen,

r15911 does fix the problem. Thanks.

You know, people often run code from IDE without debugging.
If you develope in IDE it is convenient to run code from IDE without
switching to console.

However you are right, that --noreload is nesessary for being able to debug.

I am unsing and developing PyCharm IDE  and it can't debug without
--noreload as debugger in PyCharm knows nothing about new process,
started on autoreload. WingIDE also has that limitation.

I think it could be fixed in django, but currently I don't know
exactly how. Maybe it should be some option(environment variable) in
Django, which value is used as prefix to command line of a new
process. That prefix could be path to wrapper script of debugger,
which connects to IDE.

--
Dmitry