Hi Mateusz,

I think, adding a link at top, getting you to the end of traceback
would be suitable and would work 96% of times.

e.g, top line with exception type and URL could be a link moving you
to the end of traceback, where the exception happened.

What do you think?

Smart (colored) traceback could change that to moving to the last
piece of code which is not django code, but to be really usable, one
would have to customize it (i.e, to add info what 3rd-party packages
you use), which I feel is wrong.
Tabs would also have this problem, and also that without django lines
traceback would be much less readable.

Best regards, Yuri V. Baburov, Skype: yuri.baburov, MSN: bu...@live.com