The technical 500 page does display a lot of information, but debugging a
failure is all about information.

#11834 is helpful (dims django frames) without getting in the way (hiding
things). For now, this is a good example of a helpful change with minimal
negative impact.

I'm sure the 500 page could be better, but I'd need to see a concrete proposal
outlining the problems and how the improvements address these problems. Right
now this feels like a case of fixing what ain't broken.