Hi,

Le 22/05/2011 22:21, Gregor Müllegger a écrit :
     {% renderform my_form hidden "honeypot" %}

Render all fields but outputs the my_form.honeypot field as a hidden field.
If one wants to force a field to be hidden, wouldn't it be better to use a "hidden" widget?
Why provide a "hidden" argument when you could do it with a widget?
::

  {% widget widgets.HiddenInput for "honeypot" %}

It would keep the renderform tag simple.

Benoît