Thanks for having a look at the ticket. I'd be happy to rewrite the
patch to include **kwargs support, if that's what people want.
However, there's no precedent in django for a tag accepting args *and*
kwargs (that I am aware of.) What would the syntax look like?

{% simple_tag arg1 arg2 with hi="low" foo="bar" %}?

{% simple_tag with arg1 arg2 hi="low" foo="bar" %}?

{% simple_tag arg1 arg2 hi="low" foo="bar" %}?

@Sam Bull: Looking at fancy_tag, I think that turning it into a patch
might be as much or more work than just converting the current patch
to also support kwargs.