Another weekly update.

First off, I'd like to apologize for not posting one last week; I've
been completely buried under exams and other school-related stuff
during the past three weeks...
Things have settled now at last so I'm back at my SoC and cathing up.

My repo [1] now contains support for index creation over
CompositeFields and the ``unique`` attribute just results in the
fields being added to the ``unique_together`` model option.

About the code that generates the CREATE INDEX SQL, though, I haven't
found any way to properly test that (the tests usually don't mess with
backend-dependent SQL code). I'd expect there are some tests for this,
it's just that I haven't found them yet. I'd appreciate any pointers
in the right direction.

Slightly off-topic: I'm using rebases in my repo, mainly to see my set
of changes on the top (and not scattered around the history). Is it
okay if I continue using them or am I complicating someone else's work
with this?

Michal

[1] https://github.com/koniiiik/django