On Jul 6, 1:11 pm, Michal Petrucha <michal.petru...@ksp.sk> wrote:

> Hmm, this is exactly what I had in mind when thinking about this
> problem. I see that even despite keeping the changes to a minimum, the
> patch looks quite big. I'll definitely review this once I start
> working on relationship fields.

No wonder the patch is quite big. I accidentally branched from the
conditional aggregation branch, so it has all the things in that patch
included. And that patch is much larger than the multicolumn_join
patch.

I pushed a new branch to github (https://github.com/akaariai/django/
tree/multicolumn_join), this time the patch is much smaller:  4 files
changed, 77 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

I will destroy the composite_join branch. I didn't like the
composite_join name anyways, multicolumn_join is much better
name... :)

 - Anssi