Hi,

Current status: The freezing of free variables into a context
dictionary for includes and extension is currently not working as
expected.  The reason is obvious but the solution is not entirely
clear to me yet.  I need to track what variables were assigned to
until a specific statement, not only what variables will be assigned
or referenced for a block.  I don't like to do that while transforming
the AST, but walking that another time sounds like a horrible idea was
well.  A bit torn, I might just use the current identifier tracking
code and also record the id of the node that triggers the assignment.
Then I could reconstruct the state before each statement I think.

Regards,
Armin