Hi Julian,

If your intention here was to suggest something that you think
Django's website should cover, then this *is* the right forum.
However, my reponse would be to ask what is wrong with the overview
that is already there? The front page of Django's website gives a 1
paragraph summary, with a link to a longer overview page:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/intro/overview/

We've also kicked around the idea of writing up some "Django for
non-techs" guides -- the sort of thing you might give to a manager or
boss to convince them that Django is worth adopting. We don't have
anything to show for this, but if you (or anyone else) is interested
in volunteering and has skills in copywrighting and design, this could
be a valuable contribution.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)