The case is as follows:

1. An active user is logged in and has a valid session.
2. The user is inactivated by a system admin, who wants to disable the
user.
3. Because the user is still logged in, (maybe for two weeks, or for
whatever expiration time the developer has set), he passes the
login_required decorator, and still can see those pages which we
naively thought were being protected by the login_required decorator,
because that decorator doesn't check for is_active.

This patch is a patch for that problem.

Wim