Hello (again),

seems my previous message got eaten up, so I'll try a repost :

I've done a small app that I use to inspect models, it lives here:
https://github.com/magopian/django-inspect-model

I'm afraid this isn't rocket science, and is probably very ugly. I'm using
the "inspect" module from the python stdlib.

Please feel free to comment on my piece of crap^Wcode and let me know if
there's anything that could help or if I need to tweak/modify anything to
make it useful.

Regards

Mathieu