On 08/10/11 19:04, Luke Plant wrote:
> Would we consider removing this custom transform? If we did, in addition
> to the 32 instance of indentation that already need fixing, there are 12
> other instances that would need fixing. (These places can be found
> easily by grepping the output for '<blockquote', with/without the
> transform applied). These relative figures on their own suggest the
> confusion added is greater than the benefit received - we are only
> making correct use of this feature in 12 places, and messing up in 32
> places.

I was wrong about this - there are actually about 60 places where we are
making use this feature in the docs, in less than 10 files. I still
think we should fix them.

Any objections?

Luke

--
"My capacity for happiness you could fit into a matchbox without
taking out the matches first." (Marvin the paranoid android)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/