Although I'm not a Django developer I'd like to make some suggestion about
intro tutorial (part 1).

Is it possible to place some reference to "Deploying Django" site, in or
blow the "development server" section in this intro tutorial?
As a regular Django (and other web frameworks) user I'm really interested in
finding there how to quickly deploy my project on production server.
I know it's written somewhere in the docs but it is a bit of inconvenience
for the first contact. I know there are already many boxes on this page,
but please think as a Django newcomer and try to answer the question - how
do I deploy my project?

Mateusz Marzantowicz