On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Luciano Pacheco <lucm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Paul McMillan <p...@mcmillan.ws> wrote:
>>

>> Even though this issue is now public, please continue report security
>> problems privately to secur...@djangoproject.com.
>

> Hi Paul,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> I've searched our community page for this address, before send to djang-dev
> list, but I haven't found it.
>
> https://www.djangoproject.com/community/

Thanks for the suggestion -- putting a link to the security mailing
contact on the community page definitely seems like a good idea to me.
I've just opened ticket #17479 to track this idea.

https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/17479

For the record, the security contact is listed on the "create a new ticket page"

https://code.djangoproject.com/newticket

and in the FAQ:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/faq/help/#i-think-i-ve-found-a-security-problem-what-should-i-do

However, it certainly doesn't hurt to have more links on our security
reporting procedures.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)