In the interests of the thousands of developers on this list and their
valuable time, I have to agree that this thread is very off topic.
I'll focus on the original question, below is a quick justification
for anyone who is interested.

I can't see a reason to build anything into Django core to support
dynamic models, as it can be done reasonably well in a third party
app. The amount of extra tests that would be written to ensure that it
works as advertised would be nontrivial, and only worth considering if
there were a third party app with an appropriate level of abstraction
(ie flexibility).

There are some areas that require hacks, for example getting Django's
Admin to update its cached models/admin definitions when needed. But
in the end, core support of a feature like this would distract the
core developers from more important tasks. If there is anything that
doesn't work with Django, it would be more productive to open a ticket
to make that component more flexible.

I would also like to dissuade anyone from taking this road unless they
are *certain* that they need it, that all the other approaches are
insufficient. It makes a number of things much more complicated, makes
your test suite slower and slows down development of a number of
things that Django normally gives you for free.

Cheers,

Will