Hi Jason,

pyc are compiled py files ... it means you most likely ran the code before
doing the "ls".

As for the structure of the directories, I'm fairly certain that its MySite
first, then MyApp, not 2x mysite.

Not going to speak on the database syncs, other then that they work fine
for me.

I'd also suggest you don't use titles like you do, don't post user problems
in the developers list (this is for core django development discussions,
not users having problems).

If your comment with file layouts was regarding the ".pyc" files, might I
suggest you first read a bit of the basics on Python. They aren't really
essential, but if pyc files confuse and agitate you as much as your message
title suggest, it might alleviate quite a bit of stress.

r/Jan