Hi Jan,
    I don't mean the .pyc files in the folder, If it was that,
everything will be fine. Please read what I typed carefully.  And
please test the case I just mentioned, I tested again and still the
same situation. It maybe the feature, but hope it will get more
user-friendly because we are all human being right? We will get more
fun if we get more helpful document. Forget it if it bother you.

Regards,
Jason

在 2012年4月11日 下午8:27,Jan Schotsmans <enlight...@gmail.com> 写道:

Best wishes,