The document clearly states that "You'll see a message for each
database table it creates".

I guess Jason Ma had a hard time reading the document because it is
written in English. Native Chinese speakers who are not quite familiar
with English will feel desperate when they had to read serveral pages
of document in English. Just imagine how desperate will you be if you
have to read pages of document in Chinese when you just learned Ni
Hao.

Django is getting more and more popular in China recently. More and
more people there are asking questions like how to do this or that in
Django, most of the time, it is just because it is too hard for them
to understand the document on their own. I propose that Django has a
Chinese translation of its document. Sure, there is a huge amount of
work. If core team decides to work on this, I would like to help.

Disclaimer: I do not know Jason Ma, I guess he is a Native Chinese
speaker because I googled his email found his email appears on some
Chinese website.