On Tuesday 19 March 2013, Florian Apolloner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:21:05 AM UTC+1, Shai Berger wrote:
> > Is there any interest in fixing this, specifically?
>
> Sure, I just don't have to knowledge to debug cx_Oracle, so if you are up
> to please. Although I think the endresult would most likely be a patch to
> cx_Oracle and not Django.

I had meant, is there interest in solving it on Ubuntu 11.10 -- things like
segfaults are sometimes related to specific versions of libraries and even
compilers.

But I was able to generate a segfault also on my main work machine, a Debian
Testing. It even seems much worse there. So it will be a little easier for me
to work on, and there may be some more motivation for others to work on it.

Thanks,
        Shai.