The most recent example, which prompted this post is
https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/901 but this is the 5th or 6th time
I've ended up at similar tickets with similar outcomes. I think comment
#20<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/901#comment:20> demonstrates
my point perfectly - While the point being made is valid, the tone and
general attitude is poor to say the least.

In any case, I shall be moving away from Django before I get too tied to
it. I know this won't impact you in the slightest but I suspect other
newcomers will be doing the same and not taking the time to post.

All the best