Hello,

I have some awesome news today. At long last I managed to finally get
the refactor of ForeignKey to pass the entire test suite. It's only
one configuration (CPython 2.7 + SQLite), but it's a start. Due to the
nature of my changes, I expect that only database creation should be
prone to errors on other backends, otherwise I didn't really touch any
of the SQL generating code.

So, the plan for the immediate future is that I'm going to spend the
next few days fixing any remaining regressions on other database
backends. When this is done, I guess I'll add some more tests for the
field cloning mechanism -- a few more tests can never hurt.
Afterwards, I'll proceed with CompositeField and generally try to
advance through the list of items in my project's timeline.

In the meantime, I think it's time to start reviewing the changes.
This is the first self-contained changeset delivered by this GSoC and
the sooner we get it into an acceptable state suitable for merging
into master, the less code built on top of it will have to be adapted
to changes warranted by reviews. So, if anyone finds some free time
and will to sift through the internals of the ORM, you're welcome to
have a look at my GitHub repo [1]. I can also create a pull request in
case it makes things easier for anyone.

Have a great day.

Michal

[1] https://github.com/koniiiik/django/tree/soc2013/foreignkey-refactor