On Monday 02 September 2013 12:34:03 VernonCole wrote:
> It also affects _how_ South works, not just _whether_ it works.  Only this
> week I had to install a patch for the formhub package which consisted of
> re-ordering INSTALLED_APPS so that tables were built in the correct order
> on PostgreSQL installations.

This is getting off-topic for this list -- but South has a concept of
dependencies between migrations, which is the right way to get migrations in
the right order. You shouldn't depend on INSTALLED_APPS order for that.

Unless I'm missing something, in which case, let's take it to the South list.

Shai.