Hmm, I still find it confusing. I have used namespaced urls when making a
reusable app, by using reverse('<mycoolappname>:<urlname>"), but that does
enforce someone to use the correct application namespace when including my
app. I think this look more logical than prefixing all my urlnames with
'<mycoolappname>_'. Is this the right usage?

Tino

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CANQFsQBf6EErh7PYEGqWBoUHEzGbgTD3Li-LGS%3Dg1e6sPObhSQ%40mail.gmail.com.