That's fine, I knew I was cutting it close when I started. At least I can start
getting to bed at a reasonable time now :)

I was wondering where the dev Irc channel was, so I'll make use of that too.
Thanks for the pointers so far.

- Josh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/B0BAF75C-52D4-49A8-8939-70D2E96E32C2%40gmail.com.