Andrew,

Can you clarify exactly what is deprecated in this work-around? I don't see
anything in the deprecation timeline to remove MIGRATION_MODULES nor any
pending deprecations related to its usage. It seems like could probably be
replaced by something that uses the app-loading/app-configs instead but it
does look like it's been done.

Best,

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/5674c27e-2ed9-4d25-bd44-238ff29014ea%40googlegroups.com.