Michael,

First, I would appreciate if you'd give feedback in a less passive
aggressive style. I hope it's just a matter of language barrier but your
mail came over as far too demanding for just a "curious" question.

As far as I can see there has been activity in the pull requests
(including from core devs) but simply no one spent the time doing the
necessary steps to mark a DEP as active. Next to personal reasons like
recuperating from PyCon I think the fact that it's a new effort means
also some hiccups and awkward waiting. Please bare with us and in doubt
lean toward the side where you see us as humans and not machines
implementing a process.

Thanks!
Jannis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/536C7FBE.2070309%40gmail.com.