Aymeric Augustin
<aymeric.augus...@polytechnique.org>
writes:

> In order to fix the spam problem while maintaining an easy workflow,
> I'm proposing to require GitHub auth for all "write" operations:
> creating a ticket, adding a comment, etc. Most people interested in
> Trac should have a GitHub account already.

−1. I am happy to agree to Django's BTS terms of use, not GitHub's.
Please don't make the former depend on the latter.

--
 \          “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without |
  `\      having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/85y4v19ljh.fsf%40benfinney.id.au.