On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Josh Smeaton <josh.smea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In that case, is it easy enough to support github oauth + the current trac
> auth concurrently? If a user chooses to go through the harder path, that's
> fine.
>
> I like the idea of using github oauth. Password managers usually have a
> miserable time supporting HTTP basic auth.

I've made many comments without logging in because LastPass doesn't seem to
work with basic auth and having to manually copy & paste credentials is too
much of a hassle to bother with.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAGdCwBv8Sha2ozJ9ytmvT%3DHmdY8eY2N13AM9gmQqcRrwoMxnhw%40mail.gmail.com.