Hello,

Here’s the thirteenth update (good thing I learnt all these ordinals when I was
a kid!)
https://myks.org/fr/multiple-template-engines-for-django/#2015-01-04

At this point my main concern is the 1.8 feature freeze scheduled in one week.
Dealing properly with some of the items I listed in my report for week 11 may
require changes falling in the "new features” bucket and therefore being
postponed to Django 1.9. At worst, I’ll have to document that some features
only work with the Django template language in Django 1.8. That’s sad but not
worth delaying the entire project until early 2016.

--
Aymeric.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/1E67000F-874F-454A-9051-E05829FAF8D5%40polytechnique.org.