>From a docs perspective, I'd rather not be responsible for reviewing
tutorials from XYZ companies and having to worry about merging updates to
them, etc. A curated wiki page seems like a reasonable place to start if
someone wants to coordinate that. I am a bit afraid we will might be
overwhelmed with requests to endorse various companies, but I guess the
"rules" you mentioned might help filter the candidates a bit.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/34bbde46-95a2-40a3-9c27-17a235af1409%40googlegroups.com.