Hi everyone,

One of the first steps I want to get done for Channels is get a rough plan
in place for how things are going to work in terms of where code goes,
supported versions, etc. I've written up my thoughts on this into a first
draft of what I'm calling the "integration plan":

http://channels.readthedocs.org/en/latest/integration-plan.html

Feedback is much welcomed - I'd particularly like to hear people's thoughts
on the ideas of releasing both natively in Django 1.10 and as a third-party
addon for 1.8/1.9, plus the new (for Django) concept of releasing part of
it as a separate codebase, though still under the Django umbrella.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1urujzF77_f2_yy2Xc63ATn%3DFaTC%3Dgjv3QFW6cQ26Z-4oA%40mail.gmail.com.