Thank you Florian and Carl for continuing the work on that topic. I like both
the DEP as well as the example.

I would, however, include the exception handling in the examples provided in
section "Specification" as that is an integral part of middlewares, too.

Nitpicking, I would also name the settings variable MIDDLEWARES (i.e. plural)
as it is a list of middlewares, not just one.

/Markus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/24BD0937-9FB1-4D4F-9984-01B603A19B74%40markusholtermann.eu.