Thanks Tim,

A pull request would be great, though I think it would be best for
posterity to post a link to it on this thread.

Posting directly on this thread (with quotes of relevant sections of the
proposal) I think would also work fine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/d8bc600d-ade6-41c3-b105-c50060476383%40googlegroups.com.