> So add another step in the end to remove the temporary migrations folder
> created just in order to enable sqlmigrate. If you're a real purist, add
> yet
> another one to make sure you don't have a django_migrations table left
> over.

Sorry, Shai, I doubt you understand the problem.

Really, this is django-users turf.

Do what you want. IMO it isn't.

I'm talking here about ressurecting killed tools. And currently I'm working
on a patch.
I think that redirecting discussion about Django internals to django-users
list is more counter productive than my earlier thoughts.

PS. I'm not a purist, but I don't like django_migrations table because it
is created automatically in foreign database, which Django should not touch
without direct command from dba architect.

Marcin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/ed060117-164f-4814-b587-031c7dbba2e5%40googlegroups.com.