Hello Raony,

I'm sure I'm not aware of all the implications of changing the field length,
but the first question should be "how long is long enough"? In answering this
question, this Quora question comes to mind:
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-South-Indian-names-often-long

Kind regards,
Erik
a.k.a. Bommiraju Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva
Venkata Sai :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/7FA7D68D-F718-404C-9F89-B4E1C3C8A6ED%40cederstrand.dk.