Hey Tim,

I think we can make a case for including this in django/tests/testcases.py
and in a new module tests/utils/something.py which is then only available
within Django's own the test suite. I think we should include that test
case as part of Django's own test suite for now. It's IMO easier to move
code from tests/utils/something.py to django/tests/something.py than vice
versa.

That said, I think we should make capture_stdout()/err()/in() public API.
It's super helpful.

/Markus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/05cff3b6-ded2-4243-9d77-bddf61c572c8%40googlegroups.com.