On Friday 18 August 2017 09:08:11 Anssi Kääriäinen wrote:
> Maybe we should just add the queryset method. This is the smallest atomic
> task that can be done. Even if there's only the queryset method available,
> it's possible to enable prefetches per model by using a Manager.

I disagree on both counts: I don't think it's the smallest atomic task, and
I'm not so sure it's the right thing to do.

The smallest atomic task, the way I see it, is building the infrastructure
that would allow adding the queryset method -- but would also allow different
APIs to be set around it.

And since there is as yet no consensus on the correct API for "end" users, I
would rather not define one immediately.

Shai.