On 12/12/18 12:34 AM, Jamesie Pic wrote:
Thanks Josh, love your link, seems like it dates from 2017 during the
period when GitLab UI was redesigned. But GitLab is still emerging as
a standard tool no matter what.

I'm currently attempting to move some issues from github to gitlab. The rant still stands. I've only managed to move a complete set of issues *once*, from trac to Bitbucket. IIRC there was an export-script which output I then hand-edited, *and* all contributors had users on bitbucket.

--
HM

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/11c6f178-fb5f-5280-3757-c836d4882759%40gmail.com.