Hey Adam, nice to hear from you! I know this module, good work! About the
SQLite pretty cool that they implemented this, I was not updated about it,
this is better since they already have a certain way to do the job. About
the documentation, this is probably the right approach, thanks for the
feedback.

Tim, thanks for the advice, will work on that. I was afraid of this, but it
makes total sense. I will start getting more engaged in the project from
now on, but I'm still new in the open-source world, there's a lot of
information, but thanks for the response anyway.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/c717347a-ddbc-4ef8-a259-4acb21791f8d%40googlegroups.com.