Florian,

This option turns off *all* string normalization and not only quote
normalization.

We wanted to still have prefixes stripping because of our usage of
__future__.unicode_literals for example.

Cheers,
Simon

Le lundi 15 avril 2019 04:12:13 UTC-4, Florian Apolloner a écrit :

> Hi Simon,
>
> On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 1:02:49 AM UTC+2, charettes wrote:
>>
>>  and there's no way to turn off only this form of string normalization,
>> it's all or nothing.
>>

> So the black --help output lists:
> -S, --skip-string-normalization Don't normalize string quotes or prefixes.
> Or does that not what you wanted for your company?
>
> Cheers,
> Florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/0b01f92e-c17c-435d-abbf-9c0332ce3d2f%40googlegroups.com.
              • ... Florian Apolloner
              • ... Berker Peksağ
            • ... Florian Apolloner
  • R... Jon Dufresne
    • ... Adam Johnson
      • ... Florian Apolloner
  • R... Tobias McNulty
  • R... Aymeric Augustin
    • ... charettes
      • ... Florian Apolloner
        • ... charettes
          • ... Emil Madsen
            • ... Florian Apolloner
      • ... Dmitriy Sintsov
        • ... Kye Russell
          • ... Josh Smeaton
  • R... Scot Hacker
    • ... Adam Johnson
      • ... Florian Apolloner
  • R... 'Ivan Anishchuk' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Josh Smeaton