Long time lurker first time poster; could this possibly be addressed with
something along the lines of SECRET_KEY? It seems to me that no more of a
namespace would be needed than a uniquely identifying hash per app/module. Not
so much in settings or app_config as __init__, maybe?

Hi,
Benny

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/67996E66-F881-467A-970B-24B93D7DCE83%40twosensedesign.com.