I have only proposal for making Django migrations better handling raw SQL
migrations. I like the way how django-migrate-sql do that
https://github.com/festicket/django-migrate-sql. And it would be interested
if Django has this feature build-in.

We use a lot of raw SQL objects in our apps and time to time we are
cleaning migrations so storing to SQL itself in migrations isn't right way
for us. I like the idea, looking on SQL objects like on models and generate
migrations for them automatically based on their definition changes. What
do you think?