I've definitely in favour of fixing all of the problematic word usage - after
all, we eliminated master/slave from the database documentation years ago,
we've just been a bit negligent at fixing the others.

Agreed with Adam, though, about seeing what GitHub builds - they announced
they're working on something, and if it allows seamless migration, that'd be
great. That said, if they take more than a month or two, we should just change
it and get it over with.

Andrew