Your contact number send me I want a VIP site

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020, 2:37 pm Carlton Gibson, <carlton.gib...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi.
>
> (This is quite preliminary but...)
>
> So we added support for Referrer-Policy in 3.0
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/ref/middleware/#referrer-policy
>
> This added the SECURE_REFERRER_POLICY setting.
>
> We have a Someday/Maybe Permissions-Policy (was Feature-Policy).
> for https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/30746
>
> Then a proposal for a new one Cross-Origin Opener Policy
> https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/31840
>
> > This can be implemented in a similar way to the Referrer-Policy header
> in the security middleware.
>
> But are we going to continue to add settings along this line, one for
> every new header that comes up?
>
> Maybe, but I feel like we might need to review how we handle such things.
>

> One thought that has come up (here and elsewhere) is that it would be good
> if Middleware could be configured with parameters without having to
> subclass. I wonder if (I suspect) that has come up as an idea before?
>

> Otherwise does anyone have thoughts on this issue? (Maybe we can just keep
> adding settings — we have a lot for *_COOKIE_* for example.)
>

> Thanks,
> Carlton

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/f35d51f3-83d2-4ace-a288-daef7c31abe4o%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/f35d51f3-83d2-4ace-a288-daef7c31abe4o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAJP%3DbzAF4%2Bsty9iRRBo3DabH9ZMGKf38-hnGzMZ4cJjry6OZtA%40mail.gmail.com.
  • Reth... Carlton Gibson
    • ... Sci Mithilesh
      • ... Adam Johnson
    • ... Claude Paroz
      • ... Adam Johnson
        • ... 'Megan Huber' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
          • ... James Bennett
            • ... Adam Johnson
              • ... Tim Graham
                • ... Adam Johnson