Hello!

Maybe some `special_characters` bool field on models.CharField with default
to `False` would do the job?

wt., 18 sie 2020 o 10:36 '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers
(Contributions to Django itself) <django-developers@googlegroups.com>
napisał(a):

> Currently, when you order a security audit on a Django project from any of
> the firms I've seen so far (including my own), all inputs fall short on
> stuff like:
>
> "First name input: allows special caracters such as <>/"' which may cause
> a security issue with further developments done on the same database but
> outside Django".
>
> As far as I can imagine, special caracters would be acceptable on inputs
> that should accept code or some kind of math, which is not the case for
> most inputs.
>
> Django should harden default input validation to make it easier for Django
> projects to get a good grade on security audits, without having to go over
> all fields to setup basic input validators.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/EiNHz_fmHLmQXZ5ChTG0qrnp8BrP0s75szk9oDolStpIyMSz71B3yesI7U6K8QZNkUmeAN6v6zMhExwhwcbtGNeaOUgubDOIDK-Q4cVFvOw%3D%40protonmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/EiNHz_fmHLmQXZ5ChTG0qrnp8BrP0s75szk9oDolStpIyMSz71B3yesI7U6K8QZNkUmeAN6v6zMhExwhwcbtGNeaOUgubDOIDK-Q4cVFvOw%3D%40protonmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFfZ%2Bb4GNSksSUm%3De8bQAp1t1qgDkLvNpitYjLmY1QHb94vs7w%40mail.gmail.com.
  • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Kacper Szmigiel
      • ... Adam Johnson
        • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
        • ... Matthew Pava
          • ... Adam Johnson
        • ... אורי
          • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
            • ... René Fleschenberg
              • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Curtis Maloney
      • ... Florian Apolloner